The COVID-19 outbreak brought a lot of new challenges and changes. The transition from onsite school learning to online learning is the new daily obstacle that both the child and the parent have to face. That is why parents partake a great role in helping their children adjust and learn during their transition.
As a parent, you also have to adopt new roles to support your child’s learning and learn things to navigate in online learning. Here are suggested ways to help:
- Help your child stick a routine or create one for them.
- Make sure to connect with their teacher in terms of their learning tasks.
- Be the encourager, not the spoiler right, and proper encouragement helps a lot.
- Stay connected if you have questions and requests, never hesitate to reach out to the teacher or the school.
- Enroll your child in an online-friendly school, like our daycare in Arcadia.
Aside from the parents, the teachers and the school also play an important role in the child’s learning development. Hence, picking a good preschool is a factor for this.
If you are looking for a school that offers quality education and well-adapted to online learning and education, TomorrowLand Academy is your best choice. As a preschool in El Monte, CA, we make sure that we deliver what is promised.
As a Chinese school in Arcadia, we continue to arise in a new learning experience for children. Blending multi-lingual education and at the same time honing their skills and personality is what we do.
Let us together prepare your child to become ready to take on their lifelong journey, amid the pandemic. If you have inquiries, don’t hesitate to reach us.